Proposal development is the first step in applying for external funding, and RDS can help you in a variety of ways as you explore, design, and prepare your applications. Explore the buttons below to learn more about the resources and services RDS offers. You can also reach out to RDS via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the online request form.
Additional Proposal Development Information & Timelines
- All proposals for external funding must be reviewed and approved by Sponsored Projects Services.
- As part of proposal review and approval, an Electronic Proposal Clearance (EPCS) record must be made.
- The EPCS record must be completed and finalized a minimum of three business days prior to your proposal's due date.
- There are a number of roles and responsibilities to keep in mind when creating your proposal.
- All proposals that require Single IRB Review for human subjects research must consult with Research Compliance Services to secure pre-approval.
*Faculty and staff are not authorized to submit proposals for the university without SPS review and approval.