This page provides an overview of policies and forms for which the Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation governs.
Information for other University policies can be found on the UO Policy website.
- Cost and Expenditure Policies
- Cost Share Policy
- Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Policy
- Human Subjects Training Requirement
- Information Services - Acceptable Use Policy
- Principal Investigator (PI) Status
- Proposal Planning, Preparation and Submission
- Records Retention Schedule
- Department Approval Authorization Forms
- Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Policy and Forms (NOTE: Investigators/Key Personnel can access the FCOIR Declaration through the link under Messages Menu in E-PCS — must be logged in to access)
- Invention Disclosure Form